Sunday, July 17, 2005

Friendster API / Library

Today I have written a .Net Friendster API / Library in C#. It would extract all kind of information from Friendster's HTML and allow easy programmatical access to information in the service, including friend list, profile information, photo URLs, testimonials, etc. I might make the source available if there is significant interest. I wrote this because I want to write an Outlook plugin that would pull information from Friendster and annotate the information to your Outlook contacts. Outlook <-> Friendster integration that is. I haven't started working on the Outlook plug-in just yet. But the Friendster Library is functional now =)

10 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

I would love to see how you did this, so if you are still considering making the library available, then please do so!

Thanks! :-)

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you deal with the Friendster login?

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just stumbled across this and also writing a similar program, im just wondering if you ever took this any further or if the api is still functional.
Thanks

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey id like to check out your lib? wheres it at?

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would really love to see the code :D I'm trying to implement grabbing pictures from friendster automatically from a website.

Please email me at aria[et]rajasa.com if you wish to open it. Very very grateful if you do

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should checkout http://developers.friendster.com

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Ozting said...

hello,

in yoour API, can it extract the IP Address where the user last logged in?

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Mobile Dev Tools said...

I am trying to access the Friendster API, is there any way I can see what you are doing. I am having trouble.

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your friendster API Library cake IS A LIE. Show the source code or it didnt exist.

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe! You still updating this? I would like to help you about it please! email if so :) jayzonr@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home